Enota May 2011 Ormus Conference
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rideshare wanted from ATL on May 18

Go down

Rideshare wanted from ATL on May 18 Empty Rideshare wanted from ATL on May 18

Post  Garry Wed May 11, 2011 10:50 pm

Am looking for a ride/share from Atlanta airport to Enota. I arrive May 18 at 9.50am and am happy to share expenses/driving (even though I normally drive on the wrong side of the road downunder).

Am returning on Mon May 23.

Thanks
Garry Borsi
garry_jb@hotmail.com

Garry

Back to top Go down

Rideshare wanted from ATL on May 18 Empty Ride Share Needed from Atlanta Airport. I arrive at 7:25 AM on May 18th. Call or Text Me: Robert Ohneiser 818-720-8501;

Post  Robert Wed May 11, 2011 10:59 pm

Hi, my name is Robert Ohneiser. I live in Los Angeles. I arrive in Atlanta at 7:25 AM on May 18th (Air Tran). Call or Text Me: Robert Ohneiser 818-720-8501.
Best,
Robert
email: akira187d@yahoo.com

Robert

Back to top Go down

Rideshare wanted from ATL on May 18 Empty Can Take Riders from Atlanta Airport to Enota

Post  Seekvert Fri May 13, 2011 9:15 am

Hi Garry and/or Robert...

I have room for 1 or 2 riders from Atlanta airport (ATL) on morning of the 18th May. I am coming in from Hong Kong via Chicago to Atlanta arriving at 903 am Atlanta on Delta.. I have rented a full sized car and have spare room. Please contact me directly at Seekverta@TibetanGold.com for details of hook-up information. tel: (852) 9033-7037 in Hong Kong until Sunday night.

All the Best...

Seekverta (Calvin Howard)

Seekvert

Back to top Go down

Rideshare wanted from ATL on May 18 Empty Would like to share ride to Enota Wed May 18

Post  wbmeier Fri May 13, 2011 9:42 pm

Hello, I would like to share a ride to Enota Wednesday morning May 18 (my flight from California arrives late Tuesday night), willing to meet early at airport, willing to help with costs, I return Monday May 23 for late evening flight.
Phone: 408-865-0709
Webster Meier

wbmeier

Back to top Go down

Rideshare wanted from ATL on May 18 Empty ride from atl airport to enota

Post  JonLove Sat May 14, 2011 5:26 pm

Hello all,

I have managed to magically secure transportation from Austin to as far as Atlanta, now I only need to get a ride from Atlanta to Enota. I see there are a few of us interested in sharing rides, I definitely would also like to share a ride with anyone who has the space and willingness. I will be at the ATL airport by late Tuesday night and can meet any time after that. Happy to share in gas and driving expense, and I'll be carrying very minimal luggage. I will be a volunteer at the conference so I should be at Enota by 2:00pm, if possible, so if anyone is planning on arriving by then, please let me know! Thanks!

Jonathan Simpkins
phone: 281-382-5756
jonathansimpkins@hotmail.com

JonLove

Back to top Go down

Rideshare wanted from ATL on May 18 Empty Re: Rideshare wanted from ATL on May 18

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum